"Episode VI: Jack and the Warrior Woman" is the sixth episode in the first season of Samurai Jack. Jack is being aided by a strange woman, in his quest to find a powerful jewel that may have been capable of helping both; however was she hiding some ulterior motive...
|YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE!.
- Casting by
- Collette Sunderman
- This is the first time Aku had appeared to Samurai Jack since he was sent to the future.
- This is the first episode where Aku changed his voice when shape shifting.
- There are foreshadowings of Ikra's true self by the end of the episode.
- When the shaman senses the 'ultimate evil' and Jack (thinking it's the robots sent to kill him) agrees, the shaman tries to warn Jack with "You don't understand!"
- After Jack and Ikra escape from Aku's robots, the robots simply stop their chase and close their eyes with satisfaction, aware of a deception at play.
- After a mouse accepts food from Jack, it acts terrified when Ikra attempts to do the same and burrows in the sand.
- Ikra's backstory and motives are eerily similar to Jack's.
- Ikra is slightly taller than Jack.
- At the banquet, Ikra seemed to enjoy the female belly dancer, but when the male one entered she seemed disturbed, hinting that she's actually male.
- When the jewel tests Jack and Ikra's hearts, it found out that Ikra is pure evil. The guardian mainly tries to attack Ikra (besides Jack not wanting to fight).
- Near the end, Ikra can fly and become a giant to defeat the jewel guardian.
- Ikra's evil laughter changes to Aku's voice in front of a confused Jack.
- Aku's voice is heard despite having Ikra's face when he/she says "It is I".
- Aku briefly changes to Ikra's voice by saying his name after his disguise is removed.