Josephine is a beautiful woman with dark eyes, dark hair and an even darker nature. She has a flirtatious side to a sadistic personality, using her feminine charms to lure her targets into a false sense of security before striking.
She also has an intense rivalry with her ex-husband Zeke, with whom she once had a profitable partnership across the Western Territories, most notably Kansas City. However the two suffered a falling out that ultimately led Ezekiel to declare a restraining order against Josephine Given the fact that she turned on him to get the whole bounty for herself, it’s no surprise why their marriage fell apart.
Abilities and Skills
As a bounty hunter, Josephine possesses a wide array of skills including:
- Bartitsu: Trained in the art of gentlemen's combat, Josephine is adept at using ordinary objects such as an umbrella to fight.
- Weaponized Parasol: Much in the fashion of Sherlockian villains such as Professor Moriarty or Lord Blackwood, Josephine's favorite weapon is a seemingly innocuous custom parasol that contains a retractable sword in its tip, bladed ribs to trap enemies, and a chain in the handle that can be fired to trip fleeing enemies.
- Master Tracker: Josephine is noted to possess greater tracking skills than her ex-husband, Zeke, does, easily following the samurai onto a train under the guise of a civilian, while her former lover wastes time attempting to sneak past security.
- Seductress: She is especially effective at using her feminine charms to subdue her quarry without causing alarm, tempting and extracting information from unsuspecting victims.
- Expert Marksman: Josephine owns twin revolvers which she whips out against particularly challenging opponents, although her skill with them was handily outmatched by Jack's agility.