Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku is a 2004 game based on the Samurai Jack TV series. The game allows the player to go through various episodes in the game and end in a final battle with Aku. Other bosses include Mad Jack, and The Scotsman.
The game features an original story interconnected throughout 24 levels in 4 worlds. The player takes control of Jack, the series' protagonist and main character, as he rescues villagers, battles Aku's minions, and ultimately searches for the time portal to take him back to his own time. Jack's move set contains 25 moves and combo attacks, and his weapons include four elemental swords, shurikens, and a bow and arrow. The player can also fill Jack's "Zen meter", which allows him to enter a special slow-motion attack mode called "Sakai mode", among other things.
- Despite Samurai Jack (seasons 1-4) being primarily targeted towards children, this game is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. This also applies to Samurai Jack: The Amulet of Time.
- This could be due to the E10+ rating not existing yet, as the game was released in 2004, a year before the rating was made.
- Phil LaMarr as Samurai Jack, Mad Jack
- Makoto Iwamatsu as Aku
- John DiMaggio as Scotsman
- Tom Kenny
- Jeff Bennett as Emperor, Exdor
- Jennifer Hale
|YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE!